Learn how to add the decimals together in simple and easy steps. 1. First practice adding two normal digits using the traditional adding method and get your answer correctly. 2. Now to add the decimals together use the same example by including decimal points to them. 3. The adding will also be the same traditional method except that you have to place a decimal point in the exact location of your answer. 4. Now take another example (E.g.: 3. 33+4. 2) and add it in the same way by placing a zero in the hundredth place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades