This video is about multiplying decimals together. The numbers to be multiplied are 1.003 times 2.8. First, you multiply like you would normally. Apply the number of decimal places. Count total number of digits to the right of the decimals. In this case it four. Apply the number of decimal places to the result. Starting from the right move four decimal places. Put the decimal point after the "2".
This video is a tutorial and will help viewers who need help in multiplying decimals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades