In this video the instructor shows how to multiply and divide integers. When multiplying or dividing two numbers if the signs of the two numbers are same then the sign of the result is a positive number. When multiplying or dividing two numbers if the signs of the two numbers are not same then the sign of the result is a negative number. So a positive number multiplied by a positive number gives a positive number. Similarly a negative number multiplied by a negative number gives a positive number. Now a positive number multiplied by a negative number gives a negative number and vice verse. The same rules even apply to division. This video gives the rules of signs when multiplying and dividing numbers with different signs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades