For people who are learning how to multiply, this video will show you easily how to multiply numbers with more than one decimal place. Starting with your rightmost digit on your bottom number, multiply with your top number as if you were doing a simple multiplication problem. After you have finished, place a 0 below the rightmost number of your product as a place holder and continue to multiply with your next digit in the bottom number. After you have completed this for all your numbers, you will then have to add up the products from your different multiplications in order to arrive at your final answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades