In this video the tutor explains about the concept of Equivalent Fractions and how to find them. She states that equivalent fractions are fractions with same value. She explains this with an example saying that a fraction can have many forms in their unreduced states and all these fractions will have the same value which can be obtained by reducing them. She shows that we can make an equivalent fraction of any fraction by multiplying the numerator and the denominator by the same number and goes on and explains it with an example. This video gives a good introduction to the understanding of the equivalent fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades