In this tutorial the instructor shows how to calculate the sum of reciprocals of complex numbers. If you have to find out the sum of the reciprocals of two complex numbers first you will have to find out the least common multiple of the denominators. To do this multiply the numerator and denominator of the first fraction by the second complex number. Similarly multiply the numerator and denominator of the second fraction by the first complex number. Now you will have two fractions whose denominators are same. Now you can just add the numerators with the common denominator. Now multiply the two complex numbers in the denominator and solve it to get the new complex denominator. Now your answer is a fraction with complex numbers in both numerator and denominator. Now just rationalize the denominator to obtain the final result. This video shows how to calculate the sum of reciprocals of two complex numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades