Wondering how to add fractions with uncommon denominators?
It is simple to solve the denominators there are three steps to find the uncommon denominators. first step is to find the lowest common denominator and you take 3/4 + 5/6. In this lowest common denominator is 12, then go to next step is convert to the highest equivalent fractions, 3/4*3/3+5/6*2/2, then multiply the numerator and denominators. then 9/12+10/12=19/12. Then you go to last step that is reduce and simplify the mixed fractions when needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades