In this video the tutor shows how to add fractions. Fractions are numbers in the form a/b, where a and b are normal numbers. He shows that to add two fraction we need their denominators to be same. If they are not same we need to take their least common multiple and change the fractions so that they have equal denominators. Now the numerators of these fractions can be directly added and the resultant fraction contains this numerator along with the original common denominator. Now this fraction can be further reduced if wanted. This video shows how to add two fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades