This a simple video illustrating the process of addition involving fractions which have common denominators. The method is really quite easy and straightforward, as demonstrated by this video. One has to simply take the denominator of the sum as the same which is the common denominator of the two fractions being added. Then, one has to take the two numerators, add the, and write their sum as the numerator of the fraction which forms the sum. Finally, the resultant fraction should be reduced by a common factor, if any and/or if it is an improper fraction, it should be converted to a mixed number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades