The author in this tutorial shows how to convert mixed numbers into improper fractions. A mixed number has a big number to its left, a numerator for the fraction part and a denominator too for the fraction part. Now to convert the mixed number to improper fraction we first have to multiply the denominator with the big number and add numerator to it which results in a new numerator. Now the improper fraction is the new numerator divided by the previous denominator. The author explains this concept with various examples and to learn the method watch this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades