This video shows you how to easily add two fractions with uncommon denominators. To add the two fractions you must translate the fractions into its higher equivalent form, with a common denominator. To find a common denominator, you must find the lowest multiple that both denominators can go into. You must multiply both the numerator and the denominator by a number, so that the denominator can go into the lowest common multiple you found earlier. Then, simply add the numerators and keep the same denominator. That's it! Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades