In this video the tutor shows how to compare exponential expressions and judge if they are equivalent. He shows how to do this using examples to simply exponential expressions. Now after simplifying the numerator and denominator separately he reduces the fraction to arrive at a simple value. Now using this simple values we can compare them and judge if both their values are equivalent. This video gives a good introduction on how to simplify the exponential expression and how to compare them after simplification to judge if they are equivalent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades