Exponent of a number is nothing but the number multiplied to it self the exponent number of times. So five squared it equal to five multiplied to it self. Now when an exponential number is divided with another such number the result is the number raised to the different of the exponents. That is the ratio of x raised by a to x raised by b is x raised to (a-b). Similarly if we multiply a exponential number with other such number, the result is equal to that number raised to the sum of exponents of the numbers. That is the product of x raised to a and x raised to b is x raised to (a+b). In this way the multiplications and division of numbers involving exponents can be simplified by these two formulas. This video shows how to solve math problems involving exponential numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades