In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to solve exponential and logarithmic equations. Solving exponential equations can become very difficult if it involves large numbers. To solve these kinds of complex equations you need to get all the numbers to the same base number. The base number raised to some number should give you your original number. Now if you write the numbers as exponents of your base number you can directly equate the exponent part and solve for the missing variable. So when faced with any kind of complex exponential equation the first thing you should try to do is make the bases of two sides equal. Finding the base number is pretty straightforward. If the equation has even a single term in exponential form the base of that term will be the base number to your equation. This video shows how to solve exponential and logarithmic equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades