In this Education video tutorial you will learn how to simplify an exponential expression in algebra. There are neither audio nor typed instructions in this video. It is a demonstration of the steps involved in the process. To do this, simply expand the exponentials and then multiply or divide in steps to solve the problems. These are illustrated by a few examples in this video. 3^5 = 3x3x3x3x3 = 9x9x3 = 81x3 = 243. X^6/ X^2 = (x.x.x.x.x.x)/ (x.x) = x^4. 7^2 x 7^15 / 7^13 = 7^17 / 7^13 = 7^4. As you can see, there are different methods of simplifying exponentials to solve them easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades