A short video teaching you how to compare fractions. Starting with two fraction like three fourths and two over twelve. You cross multiply the denominator or the bottom number of three fourths which is 4 with the numerator or the top number of the second fraction which is 2. So the 8 that you come up with goes under the two twelfths. Now you do the same for the two fraction this time multiplying the denominator 12 with the numerator 3 coming up with 36. So now you have 36 under three fourths and 8 under two twelfths. So we compare each number to see if the fractions are greater than, less than, or equal to each other. In this case three fourths is greater than two twelfths.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades