This video shows you how to easily reduce fractions. A fraction contains a numerator and a denominator. The numerator is the number on the top and the denominator is the number at the bottom of the fraction. The first thing you have to do to reduce fractions is look for the greatest common factor between the numerator and the denominator and divide both top and bottom of the fraction by that common factor. (e.g.. 18/24 - the greatest common factor is 6 => (18/6)/(24/6)= 3/4. Continue reducing the fraction until you can't reduce any further. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades