In this video the instructor teaches about equivalent fractions. When given a problem to determine if two fractions are equivalent fractions the first thing to do is write them in the lowest terms. A fraction is said to be in the lowest terms if the greatest common divisor of both numerator and denominator is one. So cancel the common factors in the numerator and the denominator till you arrive at the lowest form and finally compare them to determine if they are equivalent. An equivalent fraction of any fraction can be derived by multiplying both the numerator and the denominator of that fraction by a common number. This video shows how to determine if two given fractions are equivalent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades