This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to convert top heavy fractions to mixed numbers. Top heavy fractions are fractions with numerators greater than denominators. Mixed numbers are combination of whole numbers and fractions. To convert 12/5, find out how many 5s are in 12. The answer is 2 and after you remove two 5s from 12, you are left with 2. So, 12/5 is equal to 2 2/5. Similarly, in 10/3, you have three 3s in 10 and you are left with 1. So, 10/3 is equal to 3 1/3. You can watch the video for more examples of converting top heavy fractions to mixed numbers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades