To simplify a complex fraction, turn it into one fraction on the top divided into a fraction on the bottom. Once this is complete, you will turn the division into the two into a multiple by the reciprocal, factor, and then cancel. To make a division, find the lowest common denominator of both the top and the bottom. Once you get this division equation, look carefully at the equations. If something can be easily canceled, go ahead and cancel it out at this time. If you cannot cancel anything at this time, change the division sign to a multiply sign by multiplying the reciprocal of the bottom equations below the division sign. This then gives you a simplified equation on each side of the division sign. Move horizontally across each equation to further reduce and continue reducing. Follow the steps in this video tutorial to learn how to simplify a complex fraction with binomial denominators.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades