In this tutorial, we learn how to write equivalent fractions. If you have a negative in front of the fraction, it's the same as writing the negative on the numerator or the denominator. If we would have a negative on the top and on the bottom, this would cancel both out to create a positive, which wouldn't be right. To write the fractions, simplify it. If it's already simplified, you will need to multiply the fraction. After you do this, you will finish the equation and have it written out in the equivalent form! Once you understand this, you will be able to do additional math problems and learn more and more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades