In this tutorial, we learn how to find the area of a circle. First, you will need to know the formula for finding the area of a circle, which is Area=Pi(r)squared. Now, find the radius of the circle in question. After this, fill in the radius to the equation and start to do the math. The area will equal what the radius is, times pie and squared. After you do the math for this, you will have found the area of the entire circle. Make sure you label the number with units, or else your answer will be deemed as incorrect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades