In this tutorial, we learn how to find the area of a circle. The line from the middle to the edge of the circle is called the radius. Find what this is in your equation, then multiply (3.14 X radius x radius). This will always work out the area of a circle for you. So, do this equation with your calculator or by hand, then you will have the correct answer for the area. Make sure to add the units squared after you get the answer. If you are given the diameter (line all the way across), you would need to cut that number in half to find the radius and continue on to the rest of the problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades