This video shows how to find the area of a circle using a formula. The formula for area of circle is pie multiplied by square of radius. Pie is actually an infinite number but for the sake of convenience we consider the value of pie as 3.14. So we multiply the square of radius with 3.14. Radius is the distance between the center point of the circle to any of the outside arcs. It is actually half of the diameter (diameter is the distance between two arcs of a circle). As an example here the radius is taken to be 6 inches. So first we find the square of 6. It simply means multiplying 6 by the same number. So we get the value 36. Now to find the area of the circle we shall multiply 3.14 by 36. You can do this by calculator or manually. The value comes to 113.04 inches square which is the area of the circle with radius of 6 inches. Whenever we talk about area we have to put square in the end of the answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades