This helpful video gives simple step by step instructions on how to find area and volume of prisms. To find the area of a prism you must first find the area of the base, it may be rectangular, triangular, or otherwise. You must then multiply the area of the base times the height. Examples of all types of scenarios are given to better explain the method of finding the area. To find the volume of a triangular prism you must first find the area of the base. The next step is multiplying the area of the base times the height of the prism. No matter what type of prism you are trying to solve, these key hints will make the answer much easier to find!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades