In this how to video, you will learn how to find the volume of a sphere and surface area. Let's say you need to find the volume of a sphere with a surface area of 200 cm cubed. You will need to know the formulas for surface area and volume of a sphere. The formula for surface area is 4 pi r squared. The formula for volume is 4/3 pi r cubed. Plug in the surface area of 200 cm cubed and plug it into the formula. You should get an answer of about 3.99 cm. Now you just have to solve for the radius. Once you find the radius, you can plug it back in to the formula for the volume of a sphere to find the volume. You should get about 16.71 cm cubed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades