In this video the tutor shows how to find the volume of a cylinder. He relates the cylinder to real world examples of cans etc. Now he states the formula of the volume of the cylinder as the area of the base circle multiplied by the height of the cylinder. So the formula turns out to be V = Pi * r * r * h, where r is the radius of the base circle and h is the height of the cylinder. He solves a sample example to give you the idea of the problem. This video shows you how to find out the volume of a cylinder easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades