This video describes how to find the area of a circle given a radius of 4cm. The video begins by describing the formulas needed to find the area of the circle. The narrator cautions the viewer on a few common mistakes that people frequently make while using these formulas, such as not properly squaring the radius of the circle. The solution to the formula for a 4cm radius is 50.24 cm^2. The video then demonstrates that this value makes sense by overlaying a grid onto the circle and visually showing that the number of squares that fits in the circle is about 52.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades