In this instance we are going to Find the circumference of a circle by applying formula C=2pr where 'C' is circumference of a circle, approximate value of 'p' is 3.14 because it is irrational number and 'r' stands for radius i.e. half of diameter. So by applying this formula we can easily calculate circumference of a circle if radius is given or we can also calculate radius if circumference of a circle is given. One thing to remember is that unit we use for circumference of a circle is cm, inches or feet etc. because it denotes distance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades