In this tutorial, we learn how to use a unit circle to find trig values. The unit circle has a radius one, use the definition of the trig functions to figure this out. Write them down if you need to, to remember what they are. You will also need two special triangles to help figure this out. Make sure you know the short side is opposite 30 degrees. Now, draw out your graph and find the ordered pair of pie, then find the y value of it. From here, find the cosine, tangent, and other units using the triangles that you are given.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades