This video teaches us the method to find the circumference of a circle given its radius. The video tells us to find the answer in terms of pi and also to the decimals value. The formula to find the circumference is two times the product of pi and the radius. The first step involves the drawing the circle and marking the radius. The radius of the circle in the video is 6.5 cm. Now use the formula to find the circumference. Substitute the value of the radius in the formula of circumference. We get the circumference of the circle as 13pi cm. Now to find out the exact value, use a calculator and substitute the value of pi. The final result is 40.8 cm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades