In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to solve for the circumference and area of a circle. The circumference is the distance around a closed curve. The formula for circumference is C= pi x d. The diameter is two times the radius (d= 2r or r= d/2). The value of pi is approximately 3.14. The formula for the area of a circle is A= Pi x r^2. This video provides examples and demonstrations on how to use and solve with both the formulas. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling with mathematics and are in need of extra help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades