The video describes the "Calculation of the surface area of the cone without a slant".
If the base circle diameter (d) and the height of the cone (h) are known, then the following procedure can be used for finding out the surface area oh the cone:
Surface area of the cone is given by:
S.A= Area of the base + lateral surface area.
S.A= p.r.r + p.r.l
where l can be determined using Pythagorean theorem.
The answer is left in the p form. As we are finding the area, the answer should be in centimeters squared.
This formula can be used for the calculation of surface area of cones with various dimensions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades