This video from Your Teacher is one of a range of math solutions. (which is the measurement from the center to the edge when drawn in a straight line) and also the area of the circle, is the amount of total space within its perimeter. The circumference of this circle is 20 pi. The circumference is 2 pi r. So 20 pi is 2 pi r. Which factors down to show that 10 is the radius (10=r). The area is pi r squared. As we know the radius is 10, we can work out the area - 100 pi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades