Multiplying positive and negative numbers may seem confusing. However, in this math tutorial, multiplying numbers with different or same signs is made easy and eliminates all confusion. The narrator of the video explains the key rules to remember when dealing with the possible combination of positive and negative numbers. The video breaks it down to two key rules. When you have a negative and a positive number; the result will always be negative. When you are given two numbers that have the same sign (both positive or both negative) then the result will be positive. With these easy to remember rules and the helpful illustrations in the video, multiplying positive and negative numbers will no longer be a worry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades