Watch this algebra math coordinate plane video to learn about the four quadrants and other important concepts in the Cartesian plane.
Important facts to remember:
• All points located in Quadrant I have positive x- and y-coordinates.
• All points located in Quadrant II have negative x-coordinates and positive y-coordinates.
• All points located in Quadrant III have negative x- and y-coordinates.
• All points located in Quadrant IV have positive x- coordinates and negative y-coordinates.
• All points located on the x-axis have the y-coordinate equal to zero.
• All points located on the y-axis have the x-coordinate equal to zero.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.