In this video the instructor teaches how to add and subtract integers. When adding or subtracting two numbers there can be four kind of situations depending on the signs between the numbers. When you are adding two numbers which are both positive then you move forward on the number line adding the two numbers together to give the result. Similarly when adding two negative numbers together then you move left side of the number line. Go to the left by the value of first number and go further left by the value of second number giving you the answer. But when you are given a negative number and a positive number to be added, start from zero and go right by the amount of the positive number. Now start moving left by the amount of negative number giving you the result. This video shows how to add and subtract integers using the number line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades