In this video the instructor shows how to solve linear absolute value equations and inequalities. You need to remember basic rules to solve these kind of problems. When the absolute value is equal to a number then the real value of it is equal to either the positive value of that number or negative value of that number. In case the absolute value is less than or equal to a number, then the real value lies in between the positive and negative values of that number. In the third case, if the absolute value is greater than a number, then its real value is either greater than the positive value of that number or is less than the negative value of that number. Now solve the problems using these simple rules. This video shows how to solve linear absolute value equations and inequalities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades