In this tutorial the instructor shows how to solve linear and quadratic equations. It is a liner quadratic system where he shows a parabola and a straight line and he intends to solve the points where the line intersects the parabola. Now he uses comparison to compare the values of y in both the equation resulting in a equation in x. Now he shows the factors of the obtained polynomial equation and there by finding the values of x coordinates. Now he substitutes these values of x in the original line equation to obtain the values of corresponding y coordinates. There by finally he obtains the values of the points of intersection. In this video the instructor shows how to solve a linear and a quadratic equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades