In this video the instructor shows how to solve a 3 x 3 linear system using the Cramer's rule. In this kind of problem you are given three equations in three variables x, y, z and you need to solve for the values of these equations. You can solve this using the Cramer rule which says that the value of x is Dx/D, where Dx and D are two different determinate. Now you have to figure out the determinate to get the value of variable x. The determinate D is called the foundation determinate and is the determinate of matrix that is obtained by the coefficients of x, y and z from the linear equations. Dx is an other determinate whose matrix is similar to the matrix of D but the x coefficients in it are replaced by the values of the equations. Now finally obtain the value of x using the above formula.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades