In this tutorial, we learn how to solve inequalities by multiplying or dividing. Start out with your equation written out in front of you. Now, find the variable in the equation and figure out how to get rid of the denominator underneath it. Divide this on both sides, then you will be left with the variable with the inequality. Don't flip the inequality if you don't divide by a negative on both sides. Then, write out the rest of the equation. Once finished, do the rest of the math for the right side of the problem and the equation will be solved!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades