In this video the instructor shows how to write a linear equation. If you need to find the equation of a line that passes through the two given points then you need to find the linear equation of that line. The first step is to find the slope of the line that passes through these points. The slope can be calculated by finding the ratio of the difference of y coordinates to the difference of the x coordinates i.e. the change in y up on the change in x. Now substitute the value of slope and any of the two points in the slope-equation formula and simplify it to obtain the equation of the line. This line is a linear equation which represents the required line. This video shows how to write linear equations of lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades