Multi-Step inequalities are inequalities which take more than one step in solving them. You need to follow a step by step approach in solving these kind of problems. Through there is no general method to solve them you can follow a set of guidelines. First thing you have to do is make sure that only x terms remain on the left hand side of the equation. If there are any other numerical terms add the negative of that term to both the sides of the equation to eliminate it on the left hand side. Note that in inequalities when you need to change the sign of all terms of the equation the sign of the inequality also changes. This video shows how to solve multi-step inequalities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades