In this video the instructor shows how to convert temperature using the point slope form. In this kind of problem sometimes you are given a temperature in Fahrenheit and its equivalent in Celsius and an other temperature similarly in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Now you are asked to find a linear equation for these pair of temperatures. To solve these kind of problems assume that the given temperatures represent the point (x, y). Now you have two points. Substitute this value in the point slope form (y - y1) = m(x - x1) and solve the equation to get the linear equation that passes through the given points. This video shows how to convert temperature using point slope form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades