In this tutorial the instructor talks about various strategies for solving equations and inequalities involving absolute value. To do this the first step is to isolate an absolute value. An absolute value is exactly equal to a number. If that number is less than zero then there is no solution. So, if you have an absolute value that is less than a number it means that the real value lies in between negative and positive value of that number. If your number is less than zero then it is empty set. If absolute value is greater than number, then the real value is greater than the positive value of that number or is less than negative value of that number. This video shows how to solve equations and inequalities involving absolute value.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades