This video is aimed at beginner level viewers and shows one of the basic techniques involved while solving linear equations having one variable.
This method finds it use when the variables and constants are present on both sides of the linear equation to be solved.
As shown in the video, this method simply involves performing basic equation manipulations so that the variable terms are segregated to one side of the equation and the constant terms remain on the other. Solving the equation now simply requires dividing the entire equation by the coefficient of the variable to get the required answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades