User DayTeacher helps you understand integers and the number line. When numbers were conceived, man had the basic concept of small numbers. The first things you learn in a language are numbers. The weather might have had an impact on numbers, as temperatures dropped below 0. When talking about years Before Christ (BC), you could say 1000 B.C. is actually -1000. Being in debt means negative money. Two days ago is -2 days from the time we are talking about. Integers are positive whole numbers, negative whole numbers, and zero. Now you understand integers and the number line, where -10 is smaller than -8.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades