In this video, we learn how to solve rational inequalities. First, you will take the problem (x-1 over x+2 is greater than 0). The first method to solve this is to think you have any number divided by another number is greater than 0. Remember the properties to solving problems. Know that both A and B have to be greater than 0 since it's a positive divided by a positive. Or, you can have a negative divided by a negative which will make a positive. The first solution is (x-1 greater than 0 and X+2 is greater than 0). The other option is if both of them were less than 0. Once you understand the properties of these equations, you can more easily solve them and do this process for all problems!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades