This tutorial explains how you can divide integers. Dividing integers is similar to multiplying integers. A positive divided by a positive gives you a negative number. A negative divided by a negative gives you a positive number. And a positive divided by a negative, or a negative divided by a positive, will results in a number. Some examples: -15 divided by 3. In this problem we're dealing with a negative divided by a positive. So, the answer will be negative. The answer is -5. Another example: -6 divided by -2. That is a negative divide by a negative which will result in a positive. So, positive 3 is the answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades