If you watch this video, you will learn what slope is, and how to find it. Slope is defined as rise divided by run, where rise in the increase the Y coordinate and run is the increase in the X coordinate. For example, if you pick two points, you can travel from the left point to the right point. However many points you go is the run. How far up you go is the rise. For example, if your rise is 4 and your run is 2, then you divide 4 by 2 to get your slope, 2. When you're finding the rise, if you go to the right, you get a positive number. If you go to the left, you get a negative number. For the run, if you go up, you get a positive number. If you go down, you get a negative number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades